Wednesday, May 8, 2013

WORDLESS WEDNESDAY WITH A TWIST




Ship's Log  05.08.2013









Purple-hair Silly Face Clip Art








Ahoy Mateys! It be me WORDLESS WEDNESDAY WITH A TWIST post. Ye know what to do...







CAPTION THIS:









What say you? How would ye caption this picture of me granddaughter Cassie? Let me know in the comments. I will be postin' me favorite caption on me blog tomorrow .





THIS BE THE LAST DAY TO ENTER IN ME  I SPY WIT' ME LITTLE EYE DRAWIN', MATEYS!! SO MAKE SURE YE GO OVER TO ME PREVIOUS POST AND LEAVE A COMMENT!!






Thank ye fer stoppin' by....God bless.


























3 comments:

  1. SQUEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!! It be Captain Jack Sparrow! Be still my little mermaid's heart!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Angi, I LOVE it!!! Right up me alley, Matey! Thanks for playing!

      Delete
  2. Debra Dawn Smith says: "Charge!!!"

    ReplyDelete