Wednesday, May 15, 2013

WORDLESS WEDNESDAY WITH A TWIST





Ship's Log  05.15.2013                                                         Make sure to check out the 
                                                                                                Trust Chronicles! --------->








Purple-hair Silly Face Clip Art







Ahoy Mateys! It be me WORDLESS WEDNESDAY WITH A TWIST post. Ye know what to do...







CAPTION THIS:











What say you? How would ye caption this picture of me daughter Jackie and me granddaughter Cassie? Let me know in the comments. I will be postin' me favorite caption on me blog tomorrow .







THIS BE THE LAST DAY TO ENTER IN ME  I SPY WIT' ME LITTLE EYE DRAWIN', MATEYS!! SO MAKE SURE YE GO OVER TO ME PREVIOUS POST AND LEAVE A COMMENT!!





Thank ye fer stoppin' by....God bless.

5 comments:

  1. " I've got you my pretty....you and your little giraffe too"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Johnette! Thanks for playing! I love it!

      Delete
  2. aw man my baby is cute, even with no hair. "Attack!"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, she be adorable with or without hair! LOL

      Delete