Thursday, May 2, 2013

Winning Caption PLUS the winner of The Road to Deer Run!!!!




Ship's Log  05.02.2013




Okay Mateys! First things first....the winning caption is none other than........









"This Vulcan has got a headache. How illogical."




Congrats Sarah!!! I love it!!!




Thanks fer playing me caption game, Mateys! Come back aboard next Wednesday and play again!!!!





NOW FOR THE WINNER OF 'THE ROAD TO DEER RUN' !!!!!








As usual, I will be showin' ye a video. Pirate Lucas helped me out again. Enjoy Mateys!












Congrats to the winner! Ye will be hearin' from me soon!!!


DON'T FORGET TO SET ASIDE TIME TO PRAY FOR OUR NATION TODAY!!! IT ONLY TAKES A MOMENT TO SEND UP A PRAYER!!!!  GOD BLESS


Thank ye fer comin' aboard me blog, Mateys! Please come back again soon!!! God bless!!!



13 comments:

  1. I LOVE Pirate Lucas! Congrats, Angie! I hope "The Road to Deer Run" blesses you. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you enjoyed the video, Elaine, I will get Angi's info to you soon.

      Delete
  2. Congratulations Sarah! Angie...so glad you won...congrats to you too! Chap, I just love the way you did this...and especially " goodbye Pirate Lucas "

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, I should have worded it to him differently, but hey then it wouldn't have been funny!!

      Delete
  3. Yay!! Congratulations Angi! Love that video, so cute! You are so creative, Debbie. I liked "Hand me the pin. No, the pin." Hahaha.

    And whoo, I won the caption contest. Thanks so much for picking mine! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, with Lucas, I needed to get that pin away from him as soon as possible. Haha Congrats on your caption win!

      Delete
    2. Congrats on the caption win, Sarah! That was a good one. :)

      Delete
  4. DEBBIE! I love the video. Pirate Lucas is SO adorable! You are so creative with your videos. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Angi, I am so glad you are able to see the video. Wasn't it you who couldn't see it last time? Congrats on your win!

      Delete
    2. No, I think I've seen all of them. I loved your 'quiet' late night video the last time. I chuckled all the way through it. ;)

      Delete
    3. Oh, must have been someone else. Congrats again.

      Delete
  5. Hi, Chaplaindebbie! I don't know if you saw the announcement on Colonial Quills, but you won one of my books and the Boston Harbor Tea! Congratulations!! I don't have your email addy, so could you email me at jmhochstetler [at] msn [dot] com so I can get your mailing address and which volume of the series you'd like?

    ReplyDelete