Saturday, March 16, 2013

I SPY WIT' ME LITTLE EYE




Ship's Log  03.16.2013







Ahoy Mateys..This be I SPY WIT' ME LITTLE EYE Saturday...





Alien Pirate Clip Art



I have three books I wish to be reviewin' today, Mateys. They be short reviews, but great books!






Her One True Soldier
By Linore Rose Burkard





My Review: 


HER ONE TRUE SOLDIER was a nice short story. It was the perfect length to pick up and read in one afternoon. I like the way this story played out, it could have easily went another way. Linore Burkard did a nice job creating these characters and I could totally envision the sights and sounds that seemed to leap off the pages. I look forward to reading more of her books.



You can connect with Linore Rose Burkard at her blog here:



And you can purchase this book here:





Books-aj.svg Clip Art





                                             The Biggest and Toughest

By Kelly Pulley



The Biggest and Toughest: The Short Story of David's Big Faith




My Review:


THE BIGGEST AND TOUGHEST is a great telling of this Bible story. I found myself enjoying it without a child in my lap. I love the way the story is told in rhyme and the pictures are gorgeous! I highly recommend this book!



You can purchase it here:






Books-aj.svg Clip Art




                                                 Daniel for Lunch

By Kelly Pulley



Daniel for Lunch: The Tasty Tale of Daniel in the Lions' Den



My Review:


This was a delightful book. I love how it rhymes. I read it to my grandson (he is four) and he really loved the pictures. Very vibrant colors. Great way to introduce your child to this Bible story. I highly recommend this book.




You can purchase it here:




So, there ye have it, three books to sink yer teeth into, Mateys! 




Thank ye fer droppin' by.........God bless.


2 comments: