Saturday, March 2, 2013

I SPY WIT' ME LITTLE EYE




Ship's Log  03.02.2013





Ahoy Mateys..This be I SPY WIT' ME LITTLE EYE Saturday...






Alien Pirate Clip Art



I have two books I wish to be reviewin' today, so hang on to yer hats, Mateys!










 Freefall by Jodie Bailey









My Review: 


Fear, trust, hate, regrets, forgiveness and faith.  Freefall is a book with many layers. I seemed to get lost, found, confused and aware all at the same time. Cassidy and Shane will have you  totally enthralled with the peril they are put into. 
Not seeing each other for ten years….then being thrown together for a common good.  Everyone needs a hero, but not the person you think………our hero is God.



I’d like to thank Jodie Bailey for sending me a copy of her book to read and review. 



You can check it out here: 








Books-aj.svg Clip Art






Pippin the Small by Gloria Repp





Pibbin the Small






My review:


Pibbin the Small is book 1 in the Friendship Bog Series. I initially agreed to read this book because I thought my grandson would enjoy it. Since he is only four years old, it didn’t hold his attention for long-only because he expected pictures on every page. 
We were just getting into Chapter 2 when he lost interest. I, on the other hand, was happy to keep reading.
This is a simple little tale about a small frog and his adventures while trying to find some Sweetberry for his friends wounded leg. 
This may be a children’s book, but I found it quite exciting. A great book to read to your children/grandchildren ages 5 and up. 
I am holding on to this book, because I know that my grandson will one day enjoy it.



I wish to thank Gloria Repp for giving me a copy of her book to read and review. 





You can check it out here:


















So, there ye have it, two books to sink yer teeth into, Mateys! 





Thank ye fer droppin' by.........God bless.










2 comments: