Thursday, April 18, 2013

And the winning caption be...................





Ship's Log  04.18.2013





Purple-hair Silly Face Clip Art






Well, color me disappointed. I be havin' only two captions to be choosin' from. *insert sad face here*



So, I be choosin' BOTH captions because they both pleased me, plus it's me blog and I can do what me wants to on it!!! Hahaha!!!!




HERE THEY BE:








Sarah wrote:

Lucas: "I just need a lock of her hair to complete the magical spell..."
Cassie: "Hehe, joke's on him, I know he's coming and I've got a little spell of my own ready!"


Amanda wrote:

Lucas: "I'm gonna get you!" (said in a drawn out sort of way)Cassie "haha, that's what YOU think!"






Thank ye Mateys fer playin' along!!! Big hugs to ye both!!!







Come aboard this Saturday fer me I SPY WIT' ME LITTLE EYE to read about a great book and author....plus a giveaway!!!!!   God bless.










5 comments:

  1. Aww only two? But yay, I'm a winner!! :D Congrats Amanda!

    I like the "it's me blog and I can do what me wants!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to the winners ! I did look at the picture Debbie, but outside of the above two comments that were posted, I couldn't think of anything else brilliant to add.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol, I'm with you Sarah! Sad there were only 2, but we are winners! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know...me too Brenda...I couldn't come up with anything ...I love that you do this Chap...the pictures are awesome. Congratulations to Sarah & Amanda!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks ladies! Next time, I will try to put up a picture that has many possibilities. Hugs to all!!!

    ReplyDelete