Friday, April 26, 2013

AND THE WINNER BE.............



Ship's Log  04.26.2013



Ahoy Mateys! We be havin' a winner in the drawin' fer Joanne Bischof's book!!!



Keep in mind, Mateys, that it be past midnight, so I have to be keepin' quiet. Don't want to be wakin' Swabbie Jack or the dogs. If ye be seein' me past videos, ye know that ye never know what to be expectin' in them. LOL



Here we go....and the winner be.....
















Congrats to the winner! I will be contactin' ye shortly, Matey!



Thank ye fer visitin' me blog....I will be featurin' another author on Saturday, the 27th and will be havin' another giveaway! So make sure ye come back and check it out!! God bless.



5 comments:

  1. LOL...love the video! Congrats to the winner! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, Debbie, that was so clever!!! Love it :) Congratulations, Diana!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why, thank ye, Matey!! I had to improvise a bit.. :)

      Delete