Friday, February 20, 2015

Wordless Wednesday With A Twist Captions



Ship's Log   02.20.2015







Ahoy Mateys! Here be me favorite caption this week....along with all the rest.


Oh, and I be havin' two favorite captions this week. 



Carol says: "You expect me to eat what? Lady, you must have missed your nap!"
AND 
Sarah says:   "I'm tellin' ya, I once saw a fruit loop that was THIS big!"


Ye all made me laugh....thanks!


Norma says:  "Hey, I said I don't want fruit loops with chicken nuggets again!"

Jackie says:  "Whatcha looking at? This is my lunch yo!" 

Debra says: "I said I didn't like the lemon fruit loops!"

Mary says:  "That's it! I'm done! I asked for Cocoa Puffs!"




Come back next Wednesday for another picture to caption, Mateys!












1 comment:

  1. Mine got picked! :D Thanks, Debbie. This was fun. Carol's is hilarious :)

    ReplyDelete