Monday, June 30, 2014

And the winnin' caption be.......




Ship's Log  06.30.2014









Ahoy Mateys! It be time to announce me favorite caption. It was hard, I can tell ye that! Ye all came up wit' some really good captions. But, I must be choosin' jest one, so here it be:






The winnin' caption be:





                                Me and my hippo take the best selfies ever!!!



Congrats to Debra!  Ye be winnin' an Explodin' Picture box, made by yers truly!



Did I say I was choosin' jest one caption? Hmmm.....well, I be feelin' a wee bit generous today because it be Swabbie Jack's birthday. So, I am going to pick another winner.......


Drum roll please!

                                           *
                                                 *
                                                     *
                                                         *
                                                              *
                                                                   *
                                                                      *


"NO! You can't have my pink hippo! Get your own!"



Congrats to Angi!!!!! Ye also be winnin' an Explodin' Picture Box, made by yers truly! 




I will be contactin' the winners soon....




Thanks to all of ye who came aboard and played along! Hugs and God bless!




3 comments:

  1. YAY! I be a happy pirate. Congrats to Debra! Happy Birthday to Swabbie Jack! Praying he has a wonderful day! Thanks for the giveaway, Chappy. I can't wait to see me very own exploding box! Have a fantastic day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, Debra and Angi, and happy birthday, Jack!

    ReplyDelete